{Current Projects} Greyson’s Rocket 5th Birthday Party

{Rockets & Aliens}
Well it is over and it was so much fun!  Greyson blasted into his 5th year just like he wanted!

I just adore this shirt…it brought my ideas to life!
This year he fell in love with these guys…

How could you not {I fell in love with them several years ago}!
We waited up to see the movie on opening night just so he could be the first to see it.
He laughed, smiled and thought it was wonderful…{I cried the entire movie}.
Buzz Lightyear & Woody – WE LOVE YOU!
So without further ado…here is
{Greyson’s Rocket 5th Birthday Party}
The invitations were all different Toy Story 3 comics

Rocket Hat for the Birthday Boy
Favor Bags with Rocket Tags filled with water toys amd Buzz Lightyear Tissues
Balloon Weights for the {Dessert Bar}filled with Pez Dispensers

Tissue Poms and Banner

Slinkies hung from the chandelier and confetti

Alien Monsters designed by Nana

Dessert Bar

Sweets for my little sweetie

Cookies and Favor Tags {the parents loved these!}

More Sweets!

Rocket Cake with Toppers

The kids had a picnic lunch and their lunches {complete with peanut butter rocket sandwiches}
were served in these adorable sacks

a taste of the lunch for the adults
{my new favorite: celery & carrots with ranch in votive cups}

polka dot napkins with silverware

birthday hats for Greyson’s guests

Happy Birthday by Beautiful Baby Boy!

Thank you to all of these lovely shops for your help!

Custom Rocket Shirt – Olive&Ollie
Tissue Poms – Party Poms
Fondant Toppers – Two Sugar Babies
Candy Capsules – HeyYoYo
Cake – Retro Bakery
Alien Lunch Sacks – Jettabees

Please stop by their shops – you will not be disappointed!
Make sure to tell them Southern Belle’s Charm sent you!

Comments

1. 1

Brittany @ GreyGreyDesigns says

So cute! I have a Greyson too, and we also did a rocket party for his this year! What a neat coincidence!

2. 3

Southern Belle's Charm says

Brittany,

How cute is that! I'm sure your Greyson is perfect just like mine!

Shelley,

Thanks for the compliments! We had a great time!

Natalie

3. 5

Southern Belle's Charm says

@swankychicfete

Thanks so much! It was a great party to plan for a very special little man! :)

4. 8

Anonymous says

My son is OBSESSED with Buzz & has been talking about his Buzz party for months! This was just the inspiration I was looking for! Where did you find the comics for the invitations? Great job on interpreting this theme!
    Jenny

5. 9

Southern Belle's Charm says

@Jenny: the comics for the invitations were at Michael's in the reading materials. I bought several books. Thanks for your sweet compliments!

6. 10

GummyMommy says

Hi.. I LOVE your party and I'm working on a similar theme for my 4yr old.. Where did you get the big "green alien"? I've looked high and low and can only find very expensive ones… any ideas?

7. 11

Southern Belle's Charm says

@GummyMommy: The "Alien" is from any local toy store in the Toy Story section. My son wanted it so he had to wait to play with it until his party was over. It was torture for him. :)

8. 14

Heather B says

I love this party theme! For the aliens did you use a dust mop?? And if so where in the world can I find some like that I've looked everywhere???? Thank you soo much! GREAT JOB!!

9. 18

Anonymous says

I love all the creative ideas…so inspiring! Where did you find the paper to make the invitations and how did you do the cut out of the rockets? Any information you can give on how you did the invites would greatly be appreciated! Thanks :)